1. Heat olive oil, saute chopped onions and garlic. Add rice and saute until translucent.
2. Deglaze with white wine. Add vegetable stock and tomatoes. Cook until rice is soft. Add 50 gm parmesan cheese. Keep aside to cool.
3. Boil green peas and mash jalapenos. Cut bocconcini cheese in dices. Beat eggs with rice and parmesan cheese.
4. Flatten rice and stuff with mashed peas and diced bocconcini cheese. Make dumplings, pass through flour and bread crumbs and deep fry.
5. Serve hot with salad garnish and pomodoro dip trio.