8 ounces of dry spaghetti
• 1 medium vine ripe tomato
• one and a half cups of marinara sauce
• one fourth cup of chopped yellow onion
• 2 tablespoons of finely chopped garlic
• half cup of small chopped blocks of sharp cheddar cheese
• half cup of crumbled feta cheese
• 1 to 2 tablespoons of chopped sun-dried tomatoes
• Italian spices
• Olive oil to coat the pan
• Cook the spaghetti as directed.
1. Pre-heat oven at 375 degrees.
2. Drain the spaghetti and spread it into an olive oil coated 8 by 8 inch baking or casserole dish.
3. Spread a half cup of marinara sauce on top of the spaghetti.
4. Slice the tomato into about 8 slices and layer each slice over the sauce.
5. Spread the onion and garlic evenly over the tomato slices.
6. Spread the remaining 1 cup of marinara sauce over the onions and garlic.
7. Spread the cheddar cheese pieces and the feta evenly over the sauce.
8. Add a sprinkle of your Italian spices over the food creation.
9. Lay the pieces of sun-dried tomatoes over the spices.
10. Place the dish in the oven at 375 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes. Allow the dish to cool a bit after cooking, yet best when served warm and fresh.